TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: We'll see how long it lasts over there...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: We'll see how long it lasts over there...

Posted by Tech@EPR on January 05, 2010 at 8:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 1175 times.

In Reply To Re: We'll see how long it lasts over there... posted by ybnormal70 on January 05, 2010 at 07:35 PM

Message LOL...im sorry but that is just a walk AROUND the issue rather than facing and dealing with it. first or second batch doesn't mean anything. The original AMS manifolds that my customer purchased were bought no longer than 2 months ago....they are certainly the "revised"...second run of manifolds per AMS statements. The ones I got from ZiNnYc he purchased not too long ago as well. So one was purchased directly from AMS and the other off Ebay. BOTH showing same details and flaws...I really don't care if its the first rendition or the second..point is, is that they are the same product and so forth.

jschrauwen is a really nice guy..we met at ZCON but having sublet individuals speak on behalf of AMS and them not speaking up themselves is a bit speculative at best. Vuk has no problem raging on everyone when the first speculation was brought up. I came out with this comparison test and not so much as a peep out of the guy. I don't know...I didn't post any of this to make AMS loose money or sales...I posted it because I was tired of hearing all the whining and bickering all the time. The accusations that AMS was making that the manifolds sold one ebay were not the same as what they sell to Z1 in the states. All of it contradicts what I've come up with in my battery of comparisons.

Any way you slice this there are going to be ppl that care and don't care. Its obvious that the tt.net genre care a whole lot about this as they should and its their right to do so....others are money driven...both vendor/customer alike. To them all they see is same part...fraction of the cost...its a win/win situation for them.

Overall though I just want the truth to come from Vuk himself about this instead of making excuses of credibilty, copies...etc etc. My involvement in this I feel is very vital being unbiased and having a aerospace background and in machining. So there should be no fighting or contesting of what I've shown here in this thread.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.